"One Little Word - 2022"

 Hi Friends,
I hope you are all well and things are good in your part of the world!!!
I  had a bit of a spill, last Thursday morning at work. I hit the right side of my face, shoulder, elbow, arm, ribs, etc.....I wasn't rushing, just doing my job and it just happened.....  I am very bruised and sore, so off work for a week. Luckily this time, I didn't break anything and I am healing.  "The older you are the longer your body takes to recover" 


Anyway.........This is keeping me pretty quiet, which is probably a good thing. I have been able to think about 2022 a bit and my "One Little Word" for the New Year. If you don't know what this is check out this blog by Ali Edwards who started it all in 2006........ "HERE"

I don't bother with resolutions as they bore me. I choose a word to carry with during the year, that I can use in my daily life..........

 I may not do something with it every day but that is ok. I do what I feel like doing. Some past words I have used are, HEALTH, FAMILY, FOCUS, SIMPLIFY, ME, FRUGAL, CAPTURE and CREATE. The first year I took Ali's Class and followed her monthly prompts, in a scrapbook format, then I changed it up and did it in different ways.





For 2022 my word is going to be More........ 

*Family - spending quality time with my boys

*Selfcare - good food and exercise

*Journaling/Memory Keeping

*Rest - when I need it and listen to my body.

*Gardening- outdoor spaces

*Cooking- more from scratch

*Happiness.......

* Love.......

*Living.......

*The little moments........

These are just the main things I want to focus on, but Im sure there will be others. I like to have my word visible, so I see it everyday. I will probably use a frame or a canvas to create some art and display this somewhere in my home. It is a reminder of my word and what I want to achieve next year personally.......

Do you have a word for each year? I would love you to leave me a comment and let me know :)

Have a great week and I hope you are getting into the Xmas Spirit!!
Not Long Now xx

Hugz K xx




 



  

Comments

  1. You know Kerrie that’s a great word for your prompts. After the year I have had it’s going to be hard to choose a word. Daughter being burned to 60% of her body, she survived and is going forward great guns. But lots of family passing away, and girlfriend with stage 4 melonoma cancer and doing treatment I am at a loss for a word that encompasses the whole gauntlet. I like your prompts and will pinch them but at a loss for the word. By the way I love your work it’s awesome. Please get better quick because they don’t make spare parts for our model Merry Christmas to you and your family too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy NY Maria, Hoping 2022 is a great year for you all and your daughter recovers well :)
    Lots of stuff has happened and we somehow manage to get through it xx
    I an glad you like my posts, my JJ keeps me sane I am sure. My recovery is slow but I will get there
    Love and Hugz K xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Journal Ephemera Storage"

"Altered Book" - Part 1- Prepping Your Book