"Xmas LGB Journal Swap"

 Hi Friends,

Hoping you all had a Merry Xmas.....I had a quiet day with my boys and I am still off work after my accident.



I am now able to share a Little Golden Book Journal that I made finished in October, for a swap. The lady has received it and loved it. I also added an extra bag of goodies for her to use in it and a Xmas card that I made.
I have saved all my LGB's for my grandchildren if that ever happens ;) I found some cheap ones to alter, at a thrift shop.
I used a Rudoph Little Golden Book book, as I love that story.  I took it apart, used the pages and made it with jump rings so it can be added too if needed.



I just decorated some extra pages and added tags, tuck spots etc for the owner to use. I used all of the book pages in the journal so the story was still there.


I used some old Xmas cards and cut out images from them. I glued one side and made tucks and hidden places for photos or journaling.


You can use whatever you have in your stash in Junk Journals. It is great to recycle. For this Journal I also used some digital papers, that I printed out and added to it,


To finish it off I added a small brown paper bag on the back cover and added more goodies for the new owner.  I used some different trims and ribbons on the edges of some pages and on the tags.

I had never used a LGB for a journal before and it was a lot of fun to create.

Let me know if you have made one and if you used a sewn binding or used jump rings like me...

Thanks for stopping bye and I stay tuned for my next post about Journals that I made for my boys.

Hugz Kerri x









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"One Little Word - 2022"

"Journal Ephemera Storage"

"Altered Book" - Part 1- Prepping Your Book