'New Personal Planner"

 Happy Monday,

As it gets closer to Xmas and as the year is disappearing, it is time to start thinking about a new planner for 2022. Hoping with our Vaccinations and Victoria opening up again after months of lockdowns, it will be a lot better next year. Some travel and a long overdue holiday would be awesome!!!!

Anyway.........



I decided to use a hardcover book for my new planner as they are more robust and it will be handled quite a bit. I usually tend to go towards blues but this book had a dark red spine and a cream cover. I have some lovely napkins that I haven't used much yet and thought this one with the Robin was perfect for the front of it. I used pieces from a couple of different napkins and used my homemade mod podge glue to seal it all over the front. 


This opens up to a hidden pocket.

I used a large envelope that I covered with a napkin to use as a place to keep more personal items. I made a notebook to keep a track of those pesky passwords we all have......



I have made it in mind with plenty of space to write my evergrowing work roster in and other sections like notes, thoughts, ideas etc. I have used a mix of digitals pages with other papers I had in my stash.



I made a writing board, from a piece of chipboard the size of the journal and covered it. This gives me a hard surface for writing on.  On the back inside cover, I added some address/contact pages. 
I am very happy with my planner/journal which is made with what I use the most.....  It will be a throw all, to keep me a bit more organised I hope......If you are looking for  tutorial to make something like this, there is a good basic one  "HERE" @ the Paper Terrace over on YouTube.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all are safe and well
Hugz K x






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"One Little Word - 2022"

"Journal Ephemera Storage"

"Altered Book" - Part 1- Prepping Your Book