"Custom Made Journal"

 Hello There, 

I have been a little absent with life, once again getting in my way!!

 We have had a few Covid cases here and staff off work, so I have been helping out where I can......Victoria is nearly 70% 1st dose Vaccinated which is wonderful and some restrictions are going.  I am mostly looking forward to having my son come home for dinner and time together again. 

I have been working on my new planner for my work rosters and other bits and pieces, plus a custom order for my friend Susan, who own Geelong Cleaning Experts, based here in Colac.  As I have finished it and she has it, I can now show you. I have also been altering a Xmas Little Golden Book for a swap that I am having a go at also.  I always have something on the go......



Susan gave me a bit of an idea what she wanted to use the journal for and I went from there.............For her custom journal, I used a hard book cover book, which was basically unaltered. I strengthened the spine and made 4 signatures for it which I bound in, on some chipboard using elastic. The original spine of the book is intact and the pages, as used can be replaced.

Inside the cover was left unembellished. I made a double pocket so there could be more journaling space.




I have been wanting to use some digital papers,  so I printed up a storm and used calendar pages and gave plenty of room for notes, ideas, etc to be used. I also added some of my lightly tea-stained paper that can be written on also.....

I left a bit of length on the elastic and added a few charms. They can be replaced with something else if wanted. I also added a few clips and things inside that she could add too as well.


To finish the Journal off, I made her a writing board and a pen holder. I added some lovely trim and an Angel Wings charm. I am very happy that she loved the Journal I made her and that it is going to help her keep her business/life organised......

I hope you have enjoyed a peek at one of my finished journals and thanks for stopping by. Stay safe and well my firends

Hug K x








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"One Little Word - 2022"

"Journal Ephemera Storage"

Lets Get Started - What Is A Junk journal?