"Stash Busting September"

 Happy Spring!!

I hope you have had a lovely start to a new season here in Australia. The days start to get a bit warmer and the rain eases off a little!!  Still in Lockdown but we just have to take it a day at a time!!!

Spring is a time for change and new things....... I have just decided to take the plunge and go digital with my Journal making and memory keeping.

I bought an Epson Eco Tank 2750 to be able to print what I want instead of having to order online to get products. With Lockdown shipping is taking a lot longer also......I have been testing it out this week and I love it. I have bought a few digital kits which you download to the computer then they are yours to keep using as much as you want.  There are also lots of free printables available also out there.  The kits have paper, and embellishments included. You can also buy them separately if wanted.

This month, I am diving into my stash to see what hidden gems I have totally forgotten about....... I have joined in with a Stash Busting Challenge for the month to make a Junk Journal and use what I have.......


Challenge 1 - To use packaging and make a journal cover and 3 elements for your journal..........

I printed out a digital Kit called Antique Roses and some of Antique Garden, which I will use throughout.

I cut my journal size to approx 12x7.5" and I tore up some of the pieces and place them over where I thought they might look ok.


I enjoyed collaging the papers onto the cover.


For the inside, I added a couple of pieces of paper and made a pocket from a piece of a file folder and a digital cut out.

For the three elements, I used the cardboard for the bases and made a tag, a large tab and a corner tuck...

Challenge 2 - Create 3 different embellishments using scrapbook paper.


For my scrapbook paper embellishments, I did the front piece for my cover, a hidden paper clip on the bottom left and a flip on the right.
If you want to join in this challenge it is in the September Stashbusting Group on FB.

Hope you have a great week and stay

safe my friends.

Hugz
K x 

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"One Little Word - 2022"

"Journal Ephemera Storage"

Lets Get Started - What Is A Junk journal?