"Stash Buster Challenge Journal - Finished"

 Hello Everyone

Hoping you are all safe and well... I am pretty busy with work and at the moment we are out of lockdown...


The Stashbuster Journal Challenge is now finished and I have completed the challenges required. I will still add things to it and fill it up more. I think I could use it as a garden journal as it is rose/garden themed. I used Antique Rose and Antique Garden, Digital kits from the group and they are beautiful.......I used different parts of the kits that I printed out. I also used papers etc through my journal, with lots from my stash!!!!

This is my 11 x 7 " chunky journal. In front of it is a writing board I made to use, to have a sturdy surface to write, stamp etc.


There is lots of space to add 'stuff' too and I made the closure with eyelets and some fringe trim. I used the same eyelets, on the top and bottom of the spine and used the same trim to bind the pages into it. 

Above, you can see I threaded each one separately and tied them on the outside. I then put each signature under the trim to bind it in. The fun of this binding is it isn't permanent and I can add more pages and take them out to work on.









These pages show the elements that I made for the journal. Lots of pockets tucks, altered envelopes, etc. It has about 100 pages of different papers in it. Lots of space to add 'stuff' too................

This was a great challenge for me to get into my stash and use some of it........ If you are like me, you have way too much lol......
Thanks for having a look at this fun project I completed and I would love to hear your thoughts on it :)

Stay safe

Hugz K xx














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"One Little Word - 2022"

"Journal Ephemera Storage"

Lets Get Started - What Is A Junk journal?