Mums Journal - Challenge 4"

 Hello There,

It is Thursday evening here in Victoria Australia, as we go into another 5-day lockdown!!!!! I think we are all over it but oh well!!!! Nothing really changes that much for us as we are Essential Workers......
After work this afternoon, I had a go at the Mini Chomp #4 which was to make two small notebooks to go into your journal.....


These were fun to make and came together quickly, which if you know me, is a good thing :)  I folded some 6.5" square pattern paper in half and just stapled them with my long stapler. One of my most used tools. I just made a little collage on the front of them to embellish, using scraps on my desk.





A few of the pages are above to show how I am going to use them in mum's journal. I used lightish pattern papers that could be written on and I also added some stamping, a few journal cards, and a couple of flip out pages to add extra photos or journaling. 
The Junk Journaling for Everyone Group on FB is very friendly and helpful. I am enjoying the group and these challenges..... Hop on over and join in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by
Hugz K xx







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"One Little Word - 2022"

"Journal Ephemera Storage"

Lets Get Started - What Is A Junk journal?