"Mum's Journal Challenge 3"

Hello there,

How is your week going?  

Not too bad here, but been very wet and cold over the weekend. I stayed indoors as much as I could :) 

I have been progressing with some more pages of mum's journal with the next Mini Challenge in the group. Another six pages of making some more space for photos and journaling plus some pockets etc for extras.


I made a large pocket on the left to house one of the large tags I made and then I left the other side for photos or ephemera as I work in the journal.



I wanted to add something to record the endless cuppas and talks mum and I used to have. I decoupaged some teacups onto the coffee dyed paper then made an extra journaling/photo space.



Another couple of pockets with tags.  The one on the right is a double pocket. I made the transparent one on the front from some baking paper and sewed it onto the front of the napkin one.



A pretty plain one with some stencilling on the left and a tuck spot with a large pocket underneath, on the right.



I had a small paper gift bag and I used it for an extra pocket on the left. I added some pattern paper and a ruffle down the side. Some subtle stencilling on the right.



For the last one, I made two corner tucks for photos/ journaling and a bit of embellishment. The left one is just some paper and stamping.
Thanks for stopping by and having a peek at my journal. I hope you might get a few ideas to try also. Feel free to join the Junk Journals For Everone Group on FaceBook and Dive into the Big Chomp Challenge. The ladies are creating some lovely work and great challenges for the beginner or the advanced journal maker!!

Hugz K xx
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"One Little Word - 2022"

"Journal Ephemera Storage"

Lets Get Started - What Is A Junk journal?