Hello & Welcome

 Hello Friends,

Welcome to my new Blog - Junk Journal Girl......

My name is Kerri and I live in country Victoria, Australia.....2 Hrs from Melbourne, 15 Mins to the Otway State Forrest and 45 mins to the Great Ocean Road. I think we are very lucky to live in this beautiful part of the world!!

 I hope you are all doing well in these weird Covid times...  I am a Disability Support Worker and I have worked all through Covid.  I have two grown sons who are my world and a very crazy cat!!  I have been blogging for quite a while on and off. I tried FB but it does not give me the freedom to write my posts as I want, so I decided to make a new blog.  

I love Blogging and all things papercraft, plus making and using Junk Journals. I love the process of using an abandoned old book/or recycling packaging and breathing new life into it.....I use my journals for many things, like art, memory keeping, glue books, as a planner, ideas book........anything you like. I also like making Artist Trading Cards, Memory Keeping, Altered Playing Cards, Art Journaling and Mixed Media.....
I hope you keep popping back in and checking out all the different projects and tutorials that I create for you :)
Please feel welcome to leave me a comment or ask me any questions about my journals :)
Hugz K x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"One Little Word - 2022"

"Journal Ephemera Storage"

Lets Get Started - What Is A Junk journal?